Pyer Moss — Ecommerce Coordinator
New York, NY
The Ecommerce Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations on pyermoss.com and ensuring sales goals are met and customers have a top notch experience. Reporting to the Ecommerce Director, the ideal candidate will be working closely with the Art/Graphic as well as Production teams to produce digital projects from the development phase to launch. The right candidate is a fast-paced and detail-oriented individual who is eager to learn and take on a wide array of responsibilities.
- Manage and review product presentation on site to ensure correct categorization, images, copy, pricing and promotional offers are accurate and meet internal requirements.
- Act as a liaison to customer service team to provide excellent client care and resolve all concierge situations.
- Responsible for quality of work in terms of accuracy and content
- Add content to company stores including virtual images, descriptions and price
- Add products to store categories
- Provide reporting as needed to internal teams
- Assist with other special projects not limited to the E-Commerce team.
- 2-4 years experience working in ecommerce for high traffic websites (focus on fashion, beauty or lifestyle is preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science, Marketing, Communications and/or Business
- Strong passion for the brand and category
- Proficient in Shopify backend, HTML, Photoshop, inDesign, Excel and back end marketing dashboards (social media, Google Analytics etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under deadlines
*Please include your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant materials with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org *
Pyer Moss Apparel Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.