Pyer Moss — Social Media Manager
New York, NY
The Social Media Manager is responsible for the planning, execution, and distribution of all marketing content at the brand. This key team member will report to the E-Commerce Director and work closely with them as well as the Art Director to execute a results oriented marketing plan, and will ensure the brand is represented in a consistent, strategic and powerful way through all social media and marketing channels
- Partner with Creative Director, E-Commerce Director and Art Director on seasonal direction for all digital and physical assets; Own clear & timely communication to key stakeholders around key decisions, project milestones, and marketing plans, helping to keep every project organized and driving forward
- Produce, edit, and post all social media content on various channels, following formal sign off processes with E-Commerce Director
- Present and execute creative, 360 campaign and content solutions from initial concept and pitch to product release in the market (including collaborating on multi-channel creative concepts, casting direction, on-set art direction, post-production layout design, etc).
- Manage relationships with all talent including agents, photographers, stylists, hair & makeup, etc.
- Develop clear creative briefs for advertising, campaigns, social media, etc.
- Partner with Ecommerce to build a clear view and understanding of the target customer and tailor all aspects of the brand marketing program to reflect the data set.
- Own, manage and develop the seasonal marketing calendar ensuring campaigns are on-brand, executed on-time, and optimized for experience, press coverage, engagement, and sales impact.
- Responsible for managing and communicating PM marketing to grow brand awareness, drive traffic and maintain the brand message consistent throughout channels including retail, ecommerce, wholesale and collaborations.
- Undertake continuous market, sustainable, and cultural trend research, which ensures we remain not only culturally relevant but also at the forefront of marketing innovation.
- Drive innovative idea generation by monitoring trends in social, digital and mobile media and exploring new tools, trends and applications.
*Please include your most up to date portfolio along with your resume, cover letter, and any other relevant materials with your application to email@example.com *
Pyer Moss Apparel Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.